Monday, July 21, 2008

SEEKING WORK AT HOME OPPORTUNITY

Bali, Indonesia


My Experience in Seeking home base business.

I start to consider to work from home since my youngest children was born. I just thought that a mother is the best person who look after the children, no one better than a mother. So, I started to search online opportunies through internet. I was fascinated that I found many opportunity. As a newbie, I was worried being scammed. But I didn't know how to avoid scammer.

I was scammed twice. One is an affiliate program and another is an online data entry. For few months, I did nothing because I was still worried.

Few months later I googled and found online survey. And again I fascinated because most of them are free. So I signed up many many survey and wait for their invitation. After few weeks, few months I had no invitation, I realized then that most survey are available for US residents, some are available for certain countries.


I couldn't remember how I found forums. I thought I use it to ad my referral survey link. But it introduce me also to another folder which offer online opportunities. Seeking online opportunity is much more save, we know a little bit the people who offer the opportunity. Also we can contact each other before joining. By seeking online opportunity through forums it minimize you being scammed.

No comments: